LiRCTek is hiring career-minded sales professionals who are looking for the opportunity to grow within the organization. Here at LiRCTek, you are a name, not a number we pride ourselves on our company culture and welcome the thoughts and ideas of all our team members. We are looking for sales creative dynamos who work hard and foster a best-in-class experience for the customers they interact with.
Why LiRCTek? We are a growing company with big plans, big ideas, and we want you to be a part of our growth strategy. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we encourage you to apply.
The Inside Sales and Marketing Representative is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business, and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinars, and in person. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
- Cold-call prospects and utilize lead generation tools.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within the client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Assist in creating RFQ responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss pricing terms and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the CRM.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- University or college degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Two to three years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision-makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- SaaS experience
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations
- Manual dexterity is required to use desktop computers and peripherals.