Founded in 1980, by Michael and Sandra Huff, our goal is to be the premier carrier of choice in the industry for flatbed and specialized heavy hauling. We pride ourselves to be a workplace that works hard, has fun, enjoys our work and services our customers with A+ quality service and commitment.
We believe in:
- Honesty, integrity, transparency – This provides a foundation of trust and allows us to be the best we can be for our customers, associates and drivers.
- Getting dirty – Rolling up your sleeves is how the work gets done. No matter what your level is in the organization, we are all willing to dive in head first to get the job done and support our team members. No one is above lending a hand to guarantee our success.
- Creativity is a must – There are times our customers rely on us to be able to “think outside the box” and deliver solid solutions to opportunities that can provide a challenge. Creativity is a core-value and is fostered on both a personal and professional level.
- Customer service is key! – Our customers are our life’s blood. Without them, there is no Huff Contractors. Respect, attentiveness, commitment and service is what they demand in a competitive environment and it is what we strive to deliver…in abundance.
- Choosing the best, professional in the driver pool. We ask a lot from our drivers and they ask very little from us. A fair wage, to be treated fairly and with respect, a thank you for a job well done. They are the backbone of Huff Contractors and our goal is to take care of and support our drivers.
- Experience – The best of teachers. All experience is valuable if you learn and grow from both the successes and the failures. We expect our senior associates to learn from the newbies and the newbies to listen and learn from the seniors. Times change and both have much to learn and much to teach no matter the age. That is how we grow.