Progistics Distribution is seeking a dependable and organized Two Man Team Class A truck drivers who can consistently ensure safe and accurate deliveries. Must be detail-oriented, efficient, and have a clean driving record.
Starts in Tracy CA at 05:30 Monday, Wednesday & Friday and departs at 07:00.
The team will deliver to multiple locations in the Seattle WA area and return for the next scheduled start day.
Compensation and Benefits
$.80 CPM Split between both Drivers
Pay day 12th and 27th a Month (Direct Deposit Available)
Medical, Vision, and 401K
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Stay on predetermined route and ensure timely deliveries
• Communicate with dispatch as needed
• Perform pre and post trip inspections
• Report maintenance issues to direct Supervisor
• Comply with ICC and DOT regulations
• Make safety a priority at all times
Requirements and Qualifications
• High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
• Valid Class A driver's license required
• 1+ years proven experience with tractor-trailer driving required
• Clean driving record with no moving violations
• Must pass background check and drug test
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, including minorities, women, veterans, and disabled individuals. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status. Progistics Distribution is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.