Overview The Traffic Clerk II is responsible for ensuring the integrity of shipped and received goods by verifying and maintaining records of all incoming and outgoing shipments to and from the warehouse. Incumbent must be available for overtime, holiday and weekend coverage as needed. For all company observed holidays, we request volunteers for each holiday, or team member(s) will be assigned as needed to provide coverage to meet business needs.
Examine contents and compares with records, such as manifests,
invoices, bills of lading and other records to verify accuracy of
incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Prepare material for shipping
ensuring freight is properly packed, labeled and staged in designated
areas with relevant documentation. Record shipment data, such as weight,
space availability, damages, or discrepancies.
- Reports damages, shortages, or non-conformance of material and/or documents to specifications.
Route material to designated areas in the warehouse using work devices,
such as hand jack, hi-lo, packaging equipment. Maintain cleanliness and
orderliness of warehouse and cargo.
- Operate forklifts in loading and offloading trucks.
Complete on-hand process in accordance with company regulations,
including use of a computer, use scanning devices and produce inventory
and shipping reports.
- Completes other duties and assignments as needed.
Qualifications Minimum Required Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 3 years of warehouse experience is required in a related organization.
- Forklift Certification is preferred.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Work with utmost honesty and integrity and work in accordance with Company's policies.
- Display excellent customer service skills in order to effectively support internal and external customers.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of
work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1 st of the month following start date.
- 401k with a company match.
Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death &
Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition
Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation, and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility
requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective policies
and plan documents, which you may request from Human Resources.