Office Mgr/ Bookkeeper
We're looking for a smart bookkeeper/office manager to help run a busy consulting office.
Troy Risk is an environmental consulting and engineering company, which specializes in the testing and cleanup of soil and groundwater. We employ geologists, engineers and scientists. The company is about twenty years old, and currently employs eight people. We anticipate strong growth in this new year.
The position requires a complex skill set mixture of:
• Experience with payroll, invoicing and accounts receivable / payable; tax payments, deposits and tax form preparation. Working knowledge with Ajera software would be a bonus.
• Insurance claim processing, experience with IDEM ELTF insurance fund is an asset.
• Word-processing skills for report proof-reading, formatting and publishing using MicroSoft Office 365.
Other skills that are of benefit are: familiarity with computer drawing programs, Adobe Acrobat Writer, Stamps.com, and online credit card processing.
The position offers
- Healthcare Benefit
- Simple IRA Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Personal Time
- Potential for professional development training and
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
The office is located on the northeast side of, Indianapolis, with good commuting access to I-65, and I-465. The pay is commensurate with the successful applicant’s qualifications.
Well qualified candidates please download a Troy Risk Employment Application form at:
Please email your resume and completed application form to:
We will review and respond to all fully-completed applications