TX- We are seeking an aggressive, forward thinking, and highly motivated candidate to work in a fast-paced environment dry-van DISPATCH In TX DFW location . If you love a challenge and are looking for a rewarding career, this opportunity may be right for you.
3 years experienced indry-van dispatching preferred
1. Conduct yourself In a very professional and highly organized manner
2. Frontline interaction with customers via phone and email
3. Book and enter loads into TMS for operations to plan and dispatch
4. Problem solve with customer when loads and/or drivers have issues
5. Solicit existing customers and prospects for additional business
6. Continual updates on load details and ETA’s
7. Update customers on delays, equipment issues and paperwork
8. Be professionally demanding of all stakeholders and always offer solutions instead of excuses
11. Dispatch/Coordinate & assign loads and load information with drivers
12. Enter and update load information in TMS
13. Manage driver pay tracking and updates to TMS
14. Accessorial tracking and alerts for both customer and driver
15. Driver tracking (GeoTab / KeepTrucking ) and confirmations
16. Equipment management (availability/reservations)
18. Other operations or office related duties as required.
This position is responsible for ensuring that contract drivers are dispatched to pick up in a timely manner. We are looking for someone who can multi-task and accurately recall information. We are looking for a dynamic candidate who can both carefully plan and adapt to changes. You will have contact with drivers and with customers if/when needed. The ability to remember the type of equipment used, driver’s destination, and the length of time it will take to complete the move is necessary.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com