Redding Lumber Transport, Inc., began operations in April of 1972 with one truck, transporting lumber and building materials within California. RLT has grown over the years, becoming a reliable carrier dedicated to serving customers primarily in the seven western states utilizing refrigerated vans, dry vans, and the eleven western states utilizing flatbed equipment.
At RLT drivers are not a unit number, they're a part of the RLT family. We know all of our drivers by name and always strive to take care of our professional drivers. We work with each and everyone of our drivers to help with breakdowns, family emergencies, or even financial hardships. We do what it takes to work with our drivers on a personal level to make sure we do everything within our power to keep our RLT drivers happy. We know and understand that without our CDL drivers there would be no RLT. So give us a shot and see why so many of our drivers stay here!
Don't just take our word for it! Stop by our Redding, CA, office and meet your driver support team!
See our Redding yard!
* ? * Base pay plus monthly bonuses (Safety & Performance)
* ? * Pay increase review every 6 months (No cap)
* ? * Clean & well-maintained late-model tractors (Trucks are detailed)
* ? * Assigned trucks ~ no slip seating
* ? * We provide inverters & bunk heaters
* ? * Paid holidays
* ? * Paid vacation
* ? * Medical, dental, and vision plans. (We pay 100% of dental and vision premiums!)
* ? * 401k with a generous company match!
* ? * Top driver & annual safety awards
* ? * Pet friendly! (*WARNING* Our office staff love giving out treats!)
* ? * Consistent & year around work with a long established customer base.
Join RLT now and become part of the family!