Truck Driver CDL - A Dry Bulk
What is it like to work for a company "Built by Truckers for Truckers"?
$80,000 Annual Average
- Quarterly Safety Incentives & Annual Longevity Incentives ($4,000+)
- Full Benefits and Year-Round Work
- 90 Day Performance Review
The best trucks for Over the Road need the best Drivers. Brady Trucking needs YOU. We believe every Driver should enjoy a healthy work-life balance, so we offer you the kind of income, benefits and home time that will take care of you and your family. Come see what Brady Trucking has to offer CDL Truck Drivers and your families.
CDL TRUCK DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
- Class A CDL (no endorsement required)
- Clean driving record
- 1-year tractor-trailer experience
- Bulk pneumatic experience
- Ability to work the on-call schedule
- Experience driving a standard transmission
CDL TRUCK DRIVER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely transport bulk commodities to Industrial, Ag, and Food Grade customers in pneumatic tankers
- Pull hoses, pump product with pneumatic (air) compressor – climbing, lifting
- Drive well-maintained 2019 or newer 18 speed Peterbilt/Freightliner trucks (see the Brady Trucking Facebook page or YouTube page for trucks in action) with large sleeper and refrigerator
CDL TRUCK DRIVER BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- 401K + Company Match
- Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) + Company Match
- Quarterly Safety and Performance Incentives
- Longevity Incentives
- PPE provided
- Best Trucks on the road
Typical Driver gets home every 2 – 3 weeks, 1-1/2 days off for every week worked with some flexibility built-in for your individual needs.
Brady Trucking is a family-owned company “Built by Truckers for Truckers” on honest, hard work from Larry Brady’s 1 owner-operator truck in 1980 to today’s 250+ truck operations running across the US. With oilfield, industrial, and agricultural partnerships that keep you running year-round, Brady Trucking welcomes PRO Drivers. You’ll be appreciated and welcomed in our GROWING family-oriented company.
Fill out the application at drivebrady.com and then contact our Recruiting Hotline at 970-852-6477