Dynamic, Award-Winning Event Marketing Agency Seeking High-Energy Professionals
If you’re seeking a new challenge that involves more than “terminal to terminal” and waiting on the next assignment, Performance Marketing Group has an opportunity for you.
We are currently seeking CDL professionals who are looking for a more fulfilling experience than a typical over-the-road position. Our CDL Transport Operators are placed in full-time, salaried and benefit-eligible positions and become the face of our organization in a variety of sports and event marketing activations around the country.
At Performance Marketing Group, we have been exceeding our client’s expectations for over 30 years and all we ask is the following of our team members:
- Support the company’s values while on assignment at all times
- Positivity and mutual respect for co-workers and clients
- Understand the concept of teamwork and collaboration
- Have clean driving and personal records
- DOT compliance including drug screens
- Proficiency in electronic driver logs and DOT-mandated paperwork and regulations
- Transport Operator Duties, Responsibilities and Expectations include but are not limited to:
- Drive and maintain assigned units within DOT compliance
- Oversee and facilitate setup, support and strike of display footprint
- Maintain display assets and transport units during both transport and events
- Ensure all elements are functioning properly including routine checks and maintenance
- Complete paperwork and reporting in a timely manner
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while also providing consistent feedback to account manager
Contact us today to discuss our exciting opportunities at 317.843.5444.