We are building the future of freight
Mothership's groundbreaking technology is unlocking the world's potential by making freight delivery more efficient. Founded in 2017, we're backed by some of venture capital's best investors and have already become the logistics backbone for many of today's most innovative companies.
As a Customer Support Representative at Mothership, you will guide carriers and customers through issues that arise while ensuring our system is dispatching optimally. You will build systems and structure to automate repetitive tasks and refine outbound messaging for optimal efficiency and delight. This role is right for you if you're calm under pressure, take timely action and a natural at multitasking.
What You'll Do
- Prioritize and resolve issues that arise with customers and carriers through our live chat system
- Educate customers and carriers on using our app and web experiences
- Add to and iterate on the company knowledge base and FAQ
- Multitask by utilizing Mothership’s internal software and multiple communication tools in a fast-paced environment
- Identify opportunities to improve internal processes with the goal of driving customer excellence
- 2+ years of experience in customer support
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience working in a fast paced and execution-focused environment
- Ability to pick up new and complex information systems quickly
- Strong accountability, work ethic and sense of urgency
- Experience in the logistics or transportation space preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Technologies We're Working With
- Aircall & Dialpad
- Internal/Proprietary FMS
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive salary and the opportunity to earn employee stock options
- Full health, dental and vision insurance coverage (PPO)
- 401k (4% matching)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Equipped with the latest technology
- Remote workplace stipend
Culture at Mothership
We’re an ambitious, endlessly curious, and open-minded group. Our team is passionate about our mission and eager to produce work at the highest level. The environment is upbeat and supportive because we care about each other and believe positive momentum equals better outcomes.
If this sounds like a place you’d be a great addition to, let’s chat.