Are you smart, driven, curious & resourceful? If you answered yes, we want to meet you! Our team of bold, innovative, and creative teammates is what makes us one of the top companies to work for in the booming supply chain technology space. FreightWaves delivers news and commentary, data, analytics, risk management tools, and actionable market insights to the global supply chain industry. If you are ready to join our team, it is time for you to apply!
* This position is fully remote*
What you’ll do:
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will help us continue the rapid growth of our SaaS-based Data Analytics platform SONAR by focusing on customer acquisition with companies who have 500+ employees. SONAR is a subscription-based platform that provides freight market insights through actionable econometrics, trucking news, real-time information and financial instrument trading for the global supply chain industry.
We’ll trust you to:
- Take control & maintain ownership over all customer development activities within your given multi-state territory and client segment
- Establish deep understanding of client needs in order to identify most appropriate course of action & demonstrate how we will ‘solve for’ those needs with SONAR products
- Identify, develop, & maintain relationships with SONAR product champions at prospective buyers
- Leverage FreightWaves’ best-in-class sales enablement tech stack to grow pipeline & maintain accurate sales forecasting
- Work in close collaboration with sales development & marketing teams to generate organic demand via email campaigns, social media presence, cold outreach & industry events
- Seek out additional opportunities to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, and active product feedback loop for future enhancements
- Act as a strong FreightWaves brand ambassador & thought leader
- Travel up to 10-20% of the time within assigned regional territory
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of technology based selling. SaaS experience is a must
- Proven track record of quota over-achievement (consistently top 20% of company)
- Experience performing in a quota driven environment with a a minimum annual quota of $1MM ARR
- Sales methodology training preferred (MEDDIC/MEDDPIC)
- Understanding of supply chain/logistics space is preferred but not required
- Familiarity operating within or as partner with TMS providers preferred (i.e. Oracle, Blue Yonder, Manhattan, McLeod, Mercury Gate, BluJay, SAP)
- Self starter & ‘hunter’ mentality
- Highly motivated via personal & professional goals
- Ability to operate effectively in an entrepreneurial environment that is fast-paced & rapidly evolving
- Utilize technical skills, product expertise, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise businesses across SONAR’s product suite
- Min BA/BS
- An excellent start-up work environment, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- Competitive salary
- A generous benefits package including 100% employer-paid health, dental, vision and Life insurance, STD, LTD
- Stock options
- 401k with up to 3.5% match
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- Student-loan reimbursement
- Annual life achievement bonus of $2000 for having a baby, buying a house, or getting married (max one per year)
- No set days off Vacation policy (our team takes time off as needed with supervisor approval)
- Gym Membership (or virtual membership while COVID is still a part of our daily lives)
- Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscription
- FreightWaves strives for sustainability. We offset our carbon emissions.
- Discount on Ford Vehicles