To prospect, solicit, and build relationships with new customers on behalf of TextLocate. Solicit new customers through cold calling, email campaigns, texting, web demos and other means. Actively engages prospective customers for new business opportunities within our core service offerings.
A Business Development Representative is responsible for selling and operating TextLocate services to small and medium-sized customers. They are to focus on selling TextLocate services over the phone, web demos, and other forms of communication such as email. Business Development Representatives are responsible for prospecting, communication, quoting, developing, operating, and maintaining their customer accounts.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Build, maintain, and grow customer relationships through cold calls and consistent communication • Research leads, uncover needs, and persuade decision-makers
• Use creative and persistent methods to prospect and generate new business opportunities
• Meet or exceed expected KPIs
Essential Skills, Characteristics, & Experience:
• Strong negotiation skills - persuasiveness, confidence
• Efficient time management skills with the ability to recognize and prioritize profitable opportunities • Strong relationship building skills and the ability to be a team player while working independently • Effective and professional communication skills and strong customer service skills
• Confident decision-making skills, problem-solving ability, issue resolution skills
• Entrepreneurial and competitive spirit, passion, self-motivation
• Organization and attention to detail
• Adaptability, multi-tasking ability, sense of urgency
• Persistence and resilience
• Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations