FreightWaves is eager to find a highly data driven and energetic Vice President of Demand Generation (Growth) to join our organization. In this role you will shape and implement a comprehensive growth marketing strategy to drive new customer acquisition for the SONAR SaaS platform, while partnering with leaders across the organization to drive measurable outcomes. You will own the strategy, positioning and execution of priorities for all SONAR related digital channels and develop a deep understanding of the levers to drive adoption and engagement across all products and all geographies to determine the optimal level of required investment.
Does working with data and using marketing intelligence to make the most informed business decisions get you up in the morning? Do you thrive in fast paced, deadline driven environments to achieve impactful results? If so, read on!!
***This position is 100% remote.
What you will be doing:
- Develop the company's data-driven, demand generation strategy and channels for the SONAR product suite to drive new business, as well as expand the existing customer base. Own execution of its associated plan, including scope, target outcomes, key metrics, and measures, and required inputs and resources to deliver
- Partnering with the media product team to leverage the company’s unique content supported SaaS strategy to integrate data from the company’s media assets to improve reader and SONAR prospect database
- Hire and mentor a best-in-class growth marketing team. Create a ‘high performance marketing culture’ that exudes energy, spirited competitiveness, a winning attitude, and confidence that permeates the organization. You are a coach at heart
- Build out the overall program strategy to drive business growth from ideation to goal attainment
- Analyze and track the outcomes of your team by generating campaign and program level reporting on progress towards lead, pipeline, and bookings goals
- Grow the Demand Generation engine by closely monitoring campaign performance and advising the team to adjust as needed. Communicate progress and results to marketing, leadership, and sales
- Support the creation of revenue generation sales materials by partnering with product marketing, enablement, and sales to leverage our evolving positioning and messaging to drive engagement among our ICP and customer base
- Create a cohesive, relevant customer experience across the entire funnel
- Partner with Revenue Enablement to create training, sales plays, dashboards, and reporting.
- Draw on customer research to identify personas and use these to guide marketing campaigns and acquisition and retention activities
- Develop deep knowledge of market trends and the competitive landscape to shape growth marketing strategy
- This is a growth leadership role which requires SaaS Marketing experience – full-funnel, ABM and traditional demand generation
- Improve our ability to convert inbound traffic through CRO strategy and best practices
- Oversee the ongoing strategy development, maintenance, and improvement of all digital demand gen tools and applications
What you bring to the table:
- 7+ years’ experience in roles of increasing responsibility supporting B2B SaaS, ideally some of this being in an early-stage environment
- Built and or grown a marketing team, understanding how to identify, train and retain top talent
- Experience with account-based marketing success and funnel KPIs
- Direct experience owning organic and paid digital channels (SEO, SEM, Social) as well as email efforts
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent strategic thinking, development of comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans and ability to influence and work collaboratively across organizations
- Fluency in demand generation metrics and approaches to test and optimize them including the use of Salesforce, Outreach, intent platforms, Google Analytics
- Entrepreneurial drive, energetic and “no job is too small” attitude
- Experience in SaaS B2B marketing preferred
- A love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations for senior leadership to drive the business forward
- Experience working with Business Development and Sales teams to improve and drive revenue
- An excellent work environment, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- A generous benefits package including 100% employer-paid health, dental, vision and Life insurance, STD, LTD
- Concierge doctor on-call
- Stock options
- 401k with up to 3.5% match
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Student-loan reimbursement
- Annual life achievement bonus of $2000 for having a baby, buying a house, or getting married (max one per year)
- No set days off Vacation policy (our team takes time off as needed with supervisor approval)
- Gym Membership (or virtual membership)
- Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscription
- FreightWaves strives for sustainability. We offset our carbon emissions.
- Discount on Ford vehicles