Are you smart, driven, curious, resourceful, and not afraid to fail? Then we want to meet you! FreightWaves delivers news and commentary, data, analytics, risk management tools, and actionable market insights to the industry. If you are ready to join our team, it is time for you to apply!
FreightWaves is growing our stellar team of Sales Development Representatives. We are looking for entrepreneurial-minded, high energy sales professionals with a demonstrable passion for growth. FreightWaves offers a fast-paced, team-focused culture in which you will be provided the tools, technology, and resources to take your career to the next level.
As a FreightWaves SDR for our flagship SaaS platform, you are truly the ‘tip of the spear’ for driving organizational growth through identifying & nurturing strong prospects for long-term partnerships. In this role, you will be reporting directly to sales leadership hunting for new business opportunities as directed.
**This position is fully remote***
What you will be doing:
Clearly communicate FreightWaves’ value proposition to prospects and understand their needs to identify if/where there is a strong mutual partnership fit.
- Seeking, prospecting, & qualifying new business opportunities through organic outreach
- Reaching out to new leads captured through external marketing campaigns
- Coordinate & book product demos for prospective clients & SONAR account executives
- Provide feedback to marketing team regarding quality of marketing-sourced leads
- Meet & exceed your stated daily, monthly sales & performance KPI metrics
What you bring to the table:
- 1-2 years of full-time sales/lead gen experience (SaaS and/or logistics sales is a plus)
- Proven track record of success in prospecting for new business
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) preferred
- Experience in being held to general sales & performance metrics preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or relevant field and/or equivalent professional experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment required
- Effective time management skills & ability to prioritize multiple tasks required
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills required
- An excellent work environment, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- A generous benefits package including 100% employer-paid health, dental, vision and Life insurance, STD, LTD
- Concierge doctor on-call
- Stock options
- 401k with up to 3.5% match
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Student-loan reimbursement
- Annual life achievement bonus of $2000 for having a baby, buying a house, or getting married (one per year)
- No set days off Vacation policy (our team takes time off as needed with supervisor approval)
- Gym Membership (or virtual membership)
- Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscription
- FreightWaves strives for sustainability. We offset our carbon emissions
- Discount on Ford vehicles