CDL Class A Local Driver
Mr. Bult’s Inc., the nation’s largest semi-truck waste transportation company is looking for good local Class A CDL Truck Drivers. Our drivers haul trash and recycling from transfer stations to landfills and MRF’s. Drivers also tarp and un-tarp the loads.
Benefits include, but not limited to:
• Home Every Night
• Steady year-round work
• Blue Cross and Blue Shield Full Medical Benefits
• MeMD – Telemedicine 24/7 – no cost
• Employee Assistance Program – no cost
• Metlife Dental and Vision
• $20,000 Life Insurance Policy for Employee – no cost
• Additional Life Insurance and AD&D for employee, spouse, and dependents
• Long-Term, Short-Term Disability Insurances
• Voya Accident and Critical Illness Insurances
• 401(k) with Company match (50% match up to 8%) approx. $3,300.00/yr
• Paid Holidays and Paid time off
• Competitive Weekly Pay
• Direct Deposit or Cash Card option
• Employee cell phone discount options
• Safety Bonuses
Drivers should have a clean MVR and PSP. Endorsements are a plus, but not necessary. Drivers must successfully pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen.
If you’re interested, please click on the link below to complete the online application. Please make sure you provide a 10-year history, including periods of unemployment and school, if applicable.