One Source Freight Solutions is an Arizona based service provider of logistics solutions.
We are currently searching for a Director of Solutions Architecture to support ongoing logistics solutions through technology.
Key attributes of successful candidates are:
- Ability to analyze complex internal/external business needs presented by the user community and recommend technical solutions to best meet those needs.
- Lead Software evaluations, reviewing business requirements prior to providing a technical solution.
- Operate in an entrepreneurial manner to develop plans for implementation of new technology projects, coordinating with internal and external leaders.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Outstanding ability to plan and execute processes.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment that will constantly challenge your ability to plan and react.
- Data base development and management.
- Data analytics using interactive dashboards and live visualizations tools.
- Excellent skills in Office 365 (i.e. Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams) and Microsoft Administrative skills.
- Excellent skills in BI tools – Tableau, Power BI, Birst etc...
- Data manipulation and query building (SQL, Python, R, etc…)
- Experience collaborating with outside developers and service providers.
- Software research, manage RFP & selection process and implementation.
- Hardware evaluation, manage RFP & selection process and implementation.
- Develop training material for software and hardware implementations, and user-end solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with 5+ years of experience (Education can be substituted by years of experience).
- 2+ years of experience with TL Freight Brokerage, Drayage, Transloading, Warehousing, Project Management, Construction Management, White Glove software a plus.
- Data management and analytics.
- Management of internal and external service providers.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Team environment
- Open door policy