Are you smart, driven, curious, resourceful, and not afraid to fail? Then we want to meet you! FreightWaves delivers news and commentary, data, analytics, risk management tools, and actionable market insights to the industry. If you are ready to join our team, it is time for you to apply!
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to provide best-in-class customer experience, while focusing on customer needs, retention and engagement to continuously add customer value. The Customer Success role is an integrated role that works directly with our Sales and Marketing team to ensure our potential clients receive outstanding customer service while identifying their needs. Learning our SONAR software and how it can be beneficial to a client plays a major role when it comes to retaining current customers as well as gaining new business. The Customer Success role values the need to present an exclusive opportunity and assist companies looking to elevate and grow their business through every step of the process.
***This position is 100% remote.
What you will be doing:
- Support SONAR clients while delivering and communicating ROI throughout the customer lifecycle
- Work closely with Sales Executives, VPs, and Market Experts to continuously drive and improve customer engagement and retention
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by following best practices throughout the onboarding, service, renewal and upsell stages
- Take ownership of your SONAR book of business and identify opportunities for customers to act as SONAR advocates
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption for deeper engagement and drive value
- Strive to meet and exceed personal and team customer retention and expansion goals
What you bring to the table:
- Experience providing an exceptional customer experience and developing customer relationships
- Basic understanding of the transportation and logistics industry
- Ability to work autonomously, perform well under pressure and manage change effectively
- Takes initiative with customer facing activities and has a strong intuition for expansion opportunities
- Capable of interpreting findings, and communicating valuable, actionable insights
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Advanced skills in a CRM platform(s), bonus points for Salesforce
- 3+ years of relevant experience in customer success or solutions
- Data- and customer service driven
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
- An excellent work environment, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- A generous benefits package including 100% employer-paid health, dental, vision and Life insurance, STD, LTD
- Concierge doctor on-call
- Stock options
- 401k with up to 3.5% match
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Student-loan reimbursement
- Annual life achievement bonus of $2000 for having a baby, buying a house, or getting married (one per year)
- No set days off Vacation policy (our team takes time off as needed with supervisor approval)
- Gym Membership (or virtual membership)
- Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscription
- FreightWaves strives for sustainability. We offset our carbon emissions.
- Discount on Ford vehicles