We are building the future of freight
Mothership's groundbreaking technology is unlocking the world's potential by making freight delivery more efficient. Founded in 2017, we're backed by some of venture capital's best investors and have already become the logistics backbone for many of today's most innovative companies.
Mothership Technologies is looking for an Enterprise Account Manager responsible for customer adoption, retention, and growth across your account base.
This position requires an experienced salesperson with a consultative sales approach and a track record of successfully growing and onboarding clients. You must be passionate about building long-lasting customer relationships that promote retention. In this role, you will ultimately be responsible for your success within your territory, ensuring incremental growth in monthly recurring revenue, new logo acquisitions, and encouraging customer retention while providing the best sales experience possible for our customers.
What You'll Do
- Communicate with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed
- Build strong client relationships to retain and expand the existing business
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests
- Resolve complaints and keep track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires
- Act as the client’s advocate across the company to ensure their needs are met with a focus on improving the customer experience
- Monitor client behaviors to understand their evolving needs and watch for critical indicators to prevent lost customers
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of selling experience with increasing levels of customer responsibility
- Experience in freight and logistics required
- Successful track record of consistently delivering against sales quotas
- Experience selling at varying levels up to and including VP and C level executives
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to deliver results
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and employee stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage (PPO)
- Flexible paid time off
- Short-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Equipped with the latest technology
Culture at Mothership
We’re an ambitious, endlessly curious, and open-minded group. Our team is passionate about our mission and eager to produce work at the highest level. The environment is upbeat and supportive because we care about each other and believe positive momentum equals better outcomes.
If this sounds like a place you’d be a great addition to, let’s chat.