Are you smart, driven, curious & resourceful? If you answered yes, we want to meet you! Our team of bold, innovative, and creative individuals is what makes us one of the top companies to work for in the booming supply chain technology space. FreightWaves delivers data, analytics, risk management tools, and actionable market insights to the global supply chain industry.
If you are ready to join our team, it is time for you to apply!
* This position is fully remote*
What you’ll do:
As an SMB Account Executive, you will help us continue the rapid growth of our SaaS-based Data Analytics platform SONAR by focusing on customer acquisition in the 10-25 employee range. SONAR is a subscription-based platform that provides freight market insights through freight market insights to improve carrier pricing and optimize routing for the global supply chain space.
We’ll trust you to:
- Prospect to a set of new business accounts within an assigned territory.
- Identify, develop, & maintain relationships with SONAR product champions at prospective buyers. Take control & maintain ownership over all customer development activities within your given multi-state territory and client segment
- Deliver against individual quota assignments.
- Execute sales best practices and sales plays documented in our playbook.
- Leverage FreightWaves’ best-in-class sales enablement tech stack to grow pipeline & maintain accurate sales forecasting
- Utilize internal CRM to manage and document activities, tasks and on-going prospect relationships.
- Work in close collaboration with sales development & marketing teams to generate organic demand via email campaigns, social media presence &, cold outreach
- Seek out additional opportunities to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, and active product feedback loop for future enhancements
- Act as a strong FreightWaves brand ambassador & thought leader
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of SaaS inside sales or other SaaS sales experience preferred
- Experience performing in a quota driven environment with a minimum annual quota of $500K ARR
- Self starter & hunter mentality
- Highly motivated via personal & professional goals
- Develop and execute on sales strategy to drive annual sales and revenue targets
- Proven track record and in ability to accurately manage and forecast sales pipeline
- Ability to operate effectively in an entrepreneurial environment that is fast paced & rapidly changing
- Min BA/BS
- An excellent start-up work environment, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- Competitive salary
- A generous benefits package including 100% employer-paid health, dental, vision and Life insurance, STD, LTD
- Stock options
- 401k with up to 3.5% match
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- Student-loan reimbursement
- Annual life achievement bonus of $2000 for having a baby, buying a house, or getting married (one per year)
- No set days off Vacation policy (our team take time off as needed with supervisor approval)
- Gym Membership (or virtual membership)
- Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscription
- FreightWaves strives for sustainability. We offset our carbon emissions.
- Discount on Ford Vehicles