Are you smart, driven, curious & resourceful? If you answered yes, we want to meet you! Our team of bold, innovative, and creative individuals is what makes us one of the top companies to work for in the booming supply chain technology space. FreightWaves delivers data, analytics, risk management tools, and actionable market insights to the global supply chain industry. If you are ready to join our team, it is time for you to apply!
If you are ready to join our team, it is time for you to apply!
* This position is fully remote*
What you’ll do:
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will help us continue the rapid growth of our SaaS-based Data Analytics platform SONAR by focusing on customer acquisition with companies who have 500+ employees. SONAR is a subscription-based platform that provides freight market insights to improve carrier pricing and optimize routing for the global supply chain space.
We’ll trust you to:
- Take control & maintain ownership over all customer development activities within your given multi-state territory and client segment
- Establish deep understanding of client needs in order to identify most appropriate course of action & demonstrate how we will ‘solve for’ those needs with SONAR products
- Identify, develop, & maintain relationships with SONAR product champions at prospective buyers
- Deliver against individual quota assignments.
- Execute sales best practices and sales plays documented in our playbook.
- Utilize internal CRM to manage and document activities, tasks and on-going prospect relationships.
- Leverage FreightWaves’ best-in-class sales enablement tech stack to grow pipeline & maintain accurate sales forecasting
- Work in close collaboration with sales development & marketing teams to generate organic demand via email campaigns, social media presence, cold outreach & industry events
- Seek out additional opportunities to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, and active product feedback loop for future enhancements
- Act as a strong FreightWaves brand ambassador & thought leader
- Travel up to 10-20% of the time within assigned regional territory
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of technology based selling. SaaS experience is a must
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals (President’s Club, Over annual quota)
- Experience performing in a quota driven environment with a a minimum annual quota of $1MM ARR
- Prior Sales methodology training preferred (Winning by Design, MEDDIC/MEDDPIC)
- Understanding of supply chain/logistics space is preferred but not required
- Familiarity operating within or as partner with TMS providers preferred (i.e. Oracle, Blue Yonder, Manhattan, McLeod, Mercury Gate, BluJay, SAP)
- Self starter & ‘hunter’ mentality
- Ability to develop, articulate and present a compelling and personalized value proposition via a customer meeting and product demonstrations both in-person and via the web.
- Experience developing a territory: identifying and qualifying opportunities, pursuing conversations with qualified leads to customers with annual subscriptions.
- Highly motivated via personal & professional goals
- Experience accurately forecasting
- Ability to operate effectively in an entrepreneurial environment that is fast-paced & rapidly evolving
- Utilize technical skills, product expertise, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise businesses across SONAR’s product suite
- Min BA/BS
- An excellent start-up work environment, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- Competitive salary
- A generous benefits package including 100% employer-paid health, dental, vision and Life insurance, STD, LTD
- Stock options
- 401k with up to 3.5% match
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- Student-loan reimbursement
- Annual life achievement bonus of $2000 for having a baby, buying a house, or getting married (one per year)
- No set days off Vacation policy (our team take time off as needed with supervisor approval)
- Gym Membership (or virtual membership)
- Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscription
- FreightWaves strives for sustainability. We offset our carbon emissions.
- Discount on Ford Vehicles