Are you smart, driven, curious, resourceful, and not afraid to fail? Then we want to meet you! FreightWaves delivers news and commentary, data, analytics, risk management tools, and actionable market insights to the industry. If you are ready to join our team, it is time for you to apply!
FreightWaves is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join the FreightWaves SONAR marketing team to own online and offline messaging for the suite of FreightWaves SONAR products, support the entire go-to-market strategy with strong user focused inbound marketing and growth resources, and collaborate with FreightWaves editorial teams to ensure the target market understands how SONAR solves their problems, across all FreightWaves properties. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, collaboration across multiple teams, and project management skills.
What you will be doing:
- Write and own the storytelling through the customer journey across SONAR demand generation and existing customer marketing to capture MQLs and drive lead conversion
- Craft a marketing messaging strategy to ensure the power of SONAR is communicated effectively across all channels, outlets, and audience segments
- Create growth enablement materials in support of sales and customer success growth processes
- Maintain the SONAR website
- Coordinate the use of video, still image, and audio into the customer’s content consumption options
- Manage social media for SONAR across all social media channels and in synchronization with other FreightWaves social media owners/channels
- Develop and maintain a framework for tracking the success of the various content topics and types to share learnings and influence future efforts
- Grow our subscriber and follower base by providing them with regular, helpful, and insightful content that's aligned with their needs, pains, and/or aspirations.
What you bring to the table:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- Supply Chain marketing OR SaaS marketing experience preferred
- 2+ years of content marketing experience
- Foundational marketing and campaign management experience
- A dual minded approach of high levels of creativity and excellent writing but also process driven relying on data to drive scalable decisions.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Critical thinking, the ability to analyze relevant information, and sound decision making
- Comfort in a fast paced environment and the ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Experience building online communities a plus, but not required
- Desire to contribute to others success and learn/grow from others support
- An excellent work environment, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- A generous benefits package including 100% employer-paid health, dental, vision and Life insurance, STD, LTD
- Concierge doctor on-call
- Stock options
- 401k with up to 3.5% match
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Student-loan reimbursement
- Annual life achievement bonus of $2000 for having a baby, buying a house, or getting married (one per year)
- No set days off Vacation policy (our team takes time off as needed with supervisor approval)
- Gym Membership (or virtual membership)
- Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscription
- FreightWaves strives for sustainability. We offset our carbon emissions.
- Discount on Ford vehicles