Are you smart, driven, curious, resourceful, and looking to get a start in SaaS technology sales? Then we want to meet you!
FreightWaves is growing our stellar team of Sales Development Representatives. We are looking for entrepreneurial-minded, high energy sales professionals with a demonstrable passion for growth. FreightWaves offers a fast-paced, team-focused culture in which you will be provided the tools, technology, and training to take your career to the next level. We build talent for a long term career in technology sales. There is defined career pathing to grow here for those that hit their targets.
FreightWaves delivers the data, analytics and insights to drive today's modern supply chain. Our technology is used by the top shippers and carriers in the industry to power their decision making process. If you are ready to join our team, it is time for you to apply!
As a FreightWaves Senior SDR for our flagship SaaS platform, you are truly the ‘tip of the spear’ for driving organizational growth through identifying & nurturing strong prospects for long-term partnerships. In this role, you will be reporting directly to sales leadership and hunting for new business opportunities as directed.
**This position can be fully remote or hybrid in office in Chattanooga***
What you will be doing:
Clearly communicate FreightWaves’ value proposition to prospects and understand their needs to identify if/where there is a strong mutual partnership fit.
- Seeking, prospecting, & qualifying new business opportunities through organic outreach
- Using Outreach, social selling and the phone to contact prospective clients
- Reaching out to new leads captured through external marketing campaigns
- Coordinate & books conversations for prospective clients & SONAR account executives
- Provide feedback to marketing team regarding quality of marketing-sourced leads
- Meet & exceed your stated daily, monthly sales & performance KPI metrics
What you bring to the table:
- 1.5 to 2 years prior full-time sales/lead gen experience (SaaS or logistics sales is a plus)
- Proven track record of success in prospecting for new business
- Self starter and hunter mentality
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) preferred
- Experience in being held to performance metrics (Sales Metric preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or relevant field and/or equivalent professional experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment required
- Effective time management skills & ability to prioritize multiple tasks required
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills required
- Proven track record of success in a remote environment if asking to be hired outside of the hybrid Chattanooga location
- An excellent work environment, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- Competitive salary
- Work from home two days a week in the hybrid model or fully at home in the full remote option for those that qualify
- A generous benefits package including 100% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term DisabilityTD
- Concierge doctor on-call
- Stock options
- 401k with up to 3.5% match
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Student-loan reimbursement
- Annual life achievement bonus of $2000 for having a baby, buying a house, or getting married (one per year)
- No set days off Vacation policy (our team takes time off as needed with supervisor approval)
- Gym Membership (or virtual membership)
- Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscription
- FreightWaves strives for sustainability. We offset our carbon emissions
- Discount on Ford vehicles