Nov 10, 2022
Chicago, IL, USA
Sales / Customer Service
Schneider is seeking an Inside Sales Representative in Chicago, IL to close deals with new businesses and manage existing accounts within Schneider’s Transportation Management (STM) division. This role focuses on developing key contacts within their book of business to generate revenue and exceed sales goals through analysis.
- Become an expert during our comprehensive training program and learn how we effectively service our customers.
- Expand your book of business by prospecting, cold calling, identifying and developing opportunities through a holistic customer service approach.
- Utilize state of the art technology by providing clear solutions to your customers and influencing them to utilize our best-in-class tools and resources.
- Reach and exceed sales goals by focusing on business growth opportunities.
Skills and qualifications
- Can manage multiple priorities while working with minimal direction.
- Have a strong technical aptitude.
- Have outstanding communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Be results-driven.
Pay and benefits
- Financial freedom – Earn a competitive base salary plus a generous incentive plan.
- Unlimited growth opportunities – Grow and advance your career with over 170 instructor and/or self-led courses.
- Flexibility – Enjoy a supportive work-life balance.
- Generous benefits – Take advantage of paid time off, paid holidays, tuition assistance, health care, 401(k) with company match and more!
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.