Are you smart, driven, curious & resourceful? If you answered yes, we want to meet you! Our team of bold, innovative, and creative teammates is what makes us one of the top companies to work for in the booming supply chain technology space. FreightWaves delivers data, analytics, risk management tools, and actionable market insights to the global supply chain industry.
Our Sales team drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform & APIs to new customers. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, Marketing and Sales Engineering/Support.
If you are ready to join our team, it is time for you to apply!
*This position is fully remote*
What You Will Be Doing:
- Coaching, mentoring, motivating a high producing sales team, and in doing so generating revenue opportunities for the sales organization
- Assist in the recruiting, staffing and training to grow and maintain a sales team
- Formulate and execute on monthly and quarterly sales plans
- Assist sales team with client meetings, presentations and negotiations
- Inspire, lead and coach a dynamic and fast paced sales team
- Coach and provide feedback to the sales team in the areas of sales/personal development, direction and focus
- Conduct weekly forecast review and quarterly progress review sessions with each representative
- Manage productivity, funnel of opportunities and quality to ensure teams meet established goals and standards
- Ongoing process improvements, recommendations and implementation of systems that will make our team more efficient
- Assist in managing programs to achieve target goals for team and individual representatives
What You Will need:
- 3+ years prior SaaS B2B sales success as a quota carrier
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communications and leadership skills
- 2+ years of successful B2B SaaS sales management experience
- Prior Sales methodology training preferred (Winning by Design or MEDDIC/MEDDPIC)
- Prior experience recruiting and onboarding new sales reps that have gone on to achieve quota
- Success in building, growing and managing existing reps to quota achievement.
- Prior experience in using Salesforce, Outreach, Gong, and LinkedIn Navigator preferred
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
- Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met
- Bachelor's degree preferred