Are you smart, driven, curious, resourceful, and not afraid to fail? Then we want to meet you! Our team of bold, innovative, and creative teammates is what makes us one of the top companies to work for. FreightWaves delivers news and commentary, data, analytics, risk management tools, and actionable market insights to the industry. If you are ready to join our team, it is time for you to apply!
We are looking for a Supply Chain Solution Analyst to provide a best-in-class customer experience, while focusing on developing and delivering customer solutions to continuously add customer value. The Supply Chain Solution Analyst would identify trends and key developments, and disseminate this information on our various platforms to prospects and customers across a variety of industries. Candidates should be comfortable with analyzing data, presenting to clients and generating written content. This role is an integrated role that works directly with our Customer Success, Sales, Product, and Data teams to ensure our clients receive an outstanding SONAR experience while identifying and delivering on their needs. Learning our SONAR software, data and how it can be beneficial to a client plays a major role when it comes to designing, developing and presenting solutions to prospects and customers.
****This position is 100% remote.
What you will be doing:
- Support SONAR Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams with market expertise, technical support and customer solution designs
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations and outputs outlining solutions to existing and prospective customers
- Develop and maintain best practices for successful enterprise sales engagements to support the SONAR Sales & Customer Success team
- Work closely with Product Development, Customer Success, Sales teams for the development of standard solutions within the SONAR UI and API for different customer tiers and industries, focused on shipper customers
- Represent and act as the bridge between the business and technical groups for effective communication and successful prospect/ client engagement to help drive desired outcomes and business goals
- Manage the involvement of additional FW resources during the pre- sales engagement and onboarding/ training of new customers if applicable
- Contribute copy to relevant publications and the FreightWaves online news service and support the SONAR marketing team with content
- Attend meetings, conferences and industry events as a supply chain expert
What you bring to the table:
- Experience analyzing supply chain trends with Fortune 1000 companies and developing data oriented solutions
- Strong understanding of the transportation and supply chain industry including demand forecasting, inventory management and procurement
- Ability to work autonomously, perform well under pressure and manage change effectively
- Takes initiative with analysis and has a strong intuition for data driven business solutions
- Capable of interpreting findings, and communicating valuable, actionable insights
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Data- and customer service driven
- Advanced skills in Excel, Power BI and/or other BI tools
- Ability to partner with individuals and groups from multiple functions and organizations
- Ability to convey difficult subjects to ideas and sound bites that non supply chain experts can understand and attract media attention
- 5+ years of relevant experience in building and delivering customer solutions
- An excellent work environment, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- Competitive salary
- Work from home
- A generous benefits package including 100% employer-paid health, dental, vision and Life insurance, STD, LTD
- Concierge doctor on-call
- Stock options
- 401k with up to 3.5% match
- Training programs and career development opportunities
- Student-loan reimbursement
- Annual life achievement bonus of $2000 for having a baby, buying a house, or getting married (one per year)
- No set days off Vacation policy (our team takes time off as needed with supervisor approval)
- Gym Membership (or virtual membership)
- Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscription
- FreightWaves strives for sustainability. We offset our carbon emissions.
- Discount on Ford vehicles