Are you smart, driven, curious & resourceful? If you answered yes, we want to meet you! Our team of bold, innovative, and creative individuals is what makes us one of the top companies to work for in the booming supply chain technology space. FreightWaves delivers data, analytics, risk management tools, and actionable market insights to the global supply chain industry. If you are ready to join our team, it is time for you to apply!
If you are ready to join our team, it is time for you to apply!
*This position is fully remote*
What you’ll do:
As an Enterprise Customer Success manager, you will provide best-in-class enterprise customer experience, while focusing on customer needs, retention and engagement to continuously add customer value.
We’ll trust you to:
- Support enterprise SONAR clients while delivering and communicating ROI throughout the customer lifecycle
- Work closely with Sales Executives, VPs, and Market Experts to continuously drive and improve customer engagement and retention
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by following best practices throughout the account management, renewal, and upsell stages
- Take ownership of your SONAR book of business and identify opportunities for customers to act as SONAR advocates
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption for deeper engagement and drive value
- Strive to meet and exceed personal and team customer retention and expansion goals
What you’ll need:
- Experience providing an exceptional customer experience and developing customer relationships
- Basic understanding of the transportation and logistics industry
- Ability to work autonomously, perform well under pressure and manage change effectively
- Takes initiative with customer facing activities and has a strong intuition for expansion opportunities
- Capable of interpreting findings, and communicating valuable, actionable insights
- Ability to travel and meet customers in person
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Advanced skills in a CRM platform(s), bonus points for Salesforce
- 5+ years of relevant experience in customer success or solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, and collaborative
- An excellent start-up work environment, flat hierarchies, and short decision paths.
- Competitive salary
- A generous benefits package including 100% employer-paid health, dental, vision and Life insurance, STD, LTD
- Stock options
- 401k with up to 3.5% match
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- Student-loan reimbursement
- Annual life achievement bonus of $2000 for having a baby, buying a house, or getting married (one per year)
- No set days off Vacation policy (our team take time off as needed with supervisor approval)
- Gym Membership (or virtual membership)
- Audible or Kindle Unlimited subscription
- FreightWaves strives for sustainability. We offset our carbon emissions.
- Discount on Ford Vehicles